Friday, September 2, 2011

New year, new curriculum, newborn

It shouldn't be the beginning of a new school year already?! It's been exciting with being pregnant with so many friends. Every step of the way being able to consult with someone having gone or going through the same problems or situations. Finding out we were having our third boy <3 going through the 'nesting' period was a real treat :/ NOT...lol. The craziness of Eric working so much and anxiously waiting for Liam to be born, has brought us way to fast into fall.
Now before Liam was born we decided to change our curriculum. Let me rephrase that...I decided to change the curriculum. This is a huge decision out of my comfort zone. But am very happy with my decision with CLE. Of course having a great homeschool mom, Allissa,  to aid and encourage kinda made the change easy. But that was before Liam was born :) now that he is born and I have to start teaching 4 children, ages 7 and under, with a newborn...big GULP. I suddenly feel overwhelmed and not so sure of myself. And how exactly are we going to get everything done each say I have no idea :)
But what I do know is, homeschooling works for us. I don't have to be perfect, I have wonderful kids that love learning and a great God to give me peace throughout this New year of Newness, and wonderful friends that are there for me whenever I need them.
It's amazing how writing this blog gives me my confidence back! :) so here we go....a New year, a New curriculum and an Newborn

No comments:

Post a Comment