Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy 9th Anniversary My Love <3

October 5, 2002 my dreams came true.....
You are the love of my life. My one and true best friend. We didn't know it would be so tough. The world trying to split us apart. But the world forgot that we are soul mates, brought together by God. Our trust in Him since day one has kept our relationship strong. Ups and downs, surprises at every corner. I know we never would have imagined 9 years ago going through these heart wrenching situations we have endured. I realize every relationship has its ups and downs. And boy, I don't want to repeat those years again ;) Our past is behind us our future is bright. We have each other, holding tight. My heart is excited each day to spend time with you. My heart smiles as I see you with our children. It all confirms you are the one for me. Yup, God was right. You are my gift. And with this gift I have received, I will water it to make it grow, prune it so it will not go wild, light it so it will blossom. <br>
My promise to you, Till death do us part. Thank you for picking me!!</p>
<p>P.S. daddy we love you!! XXOO <br>
Olivia, Sonja, Forrest, Barron, and Liam<br>
</p>
</div>


No comments:

Post a Comment