Sunday, September 25, 2011

Welcome to Fall...with colds

I love Fall,spiced hot cider, campfires, and my beautiful green leaves turning colors. I love my children, growing up little ladies and gentlemen. But when five children get sick at different times and none of them have the same symptoms at the same time...Ugh!!
I love, and I mean love, my sleep! I mean most mothers do :) mostly because we know we won't be getting a lot :) But since having children, a full nights sleep, 6+ hours of uninterrupted sleep, just doesn't happen much. The older four where, and still are, the worst sleepers. They never took naps well, and sleeping thru the night...what was that?  Now having Liam love to sleep...is a blessing from God!
I just want to be excited about Fall and my children....without colds :) so here is a picture of my children on our farm, healthy and happy! I love you my babies!! Get better soon!!! Mama needs her sleep, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment