Monday, February 20, 2012

Chapter 4- Faithfully His

Do you take responsibility for your actions? Do you march to a higher standard, a different beat? Pushing your way to Gods standards, and less of worldly standards? How will you handle staying committed to what heaven is calling you to do, FAITHFUL?

I have been called to be a stay at home mom. I want my family to be number one. I can handle many things at once. But coming home after a long day with people that complain and aren't grateful. And being of good spirit for my family, would not happen. It didn't happen when I didn't have a family. So why would it change after 5 children and exhaustion from all that! I realize that that isn't the norm these days. But I find happiness and pleasure at the end of the day when my children have smiles on their faces and contentment in their voices.
I have also been called to be a faithful wife. And what do I mean by that? A wife that still, after so many years of a relationship and marriage, has a racing heart to see my husband come home everyday. I love my husbands days off and wish he had more days to spend with us. I'm not the kind of person who kicks my husband to the couch, for a simple disagreement. Or to disrespect my husband with hurtful words, that hurt his ego.
This is definitely not everyone's calling. But do you know your calling for your relationships? Husband/family? Have you just shushed for a moment to have silence and hear what He might be calling of you?

James 1:3 esv
For you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.

Faithfully His. Are you allowing everything you believe about God and His Word to consistently guide your feet, your hands, your mind, your heart? Don't you think He deserves that? Don't you think you deserve that? Don't you like being that "odd" person who stands out of a crowd because you have a path that is outside the box of this world? I love it!! Call me weird, odd, not "in". I love it and soak it in. Way far from perfect. Way far from normal.
His Word is our tool, to give you inspiration and guidance. To live a life that is faithful. A reminder of who you really are, why you're really here, and who you really belong to. No matter your past, and the mistakes you make in the future. You have a guide. His Word! Commit to it today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment