Sunday, April 8, 2012

He has Risen!!! He has Risen indeed!!

I was rushing around this morning, like most Sunday mornings. But this morning was extra busy. Trying to get lunch ready for after church and breakfast warmed up to bring to church. Getting the kids and Eric to look beautiful and handsome. Baby fed and dressed. Me, half way put together ;0) Of course we were running later than I liked.

As Eric dropped me off at the front door of the church, as to make my breakfast delivery easier, I was greeted at the door by a church friend saying "He has Risen". Quickly reminding me of the real importance of the day. Suddenly feeling less frazzled and more tuned in to the day. I thanked her and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast with my church family. I really enjoy my family at church. Loving, kind and generous!

Liam was dedicated today. Such a blessing and experience that was! He was such a little gentleman. Not scared being in front of the whole congregation nor being in our pastors arms. So glad my 4 oldest and some of my family could be there.

Our day continued with a wonderful church service and lunch with my family. The sun just a glowing, crisp breeze blowing and a quick nap.

Not everyone believes what happen today, nor why it has such importance. But someday I hope your eyes are open, to the gift. The gift of of His love. The love that saved you and me from certain death. So we can stand at the right hand of God. Enjoying our life with Him! Thank you Jesus! For the price you paid for me!

He Has Risen! He Has Risen Indeed!

Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment