Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chapter 8- My Integrity

<p>Blessed are those whose way is blameless. Psalm 119:1</p>

<p>Integrity means being the same underneath as we are on the outside. Unimpaired, whole and sound.

This was a challenging chapter only because I pride myself on being the same person since my younger days. I've always had many strengths; being thoughtful, a listener, happy, positive ect...but even in those strengths little items pop up. Sooner or later pressures of life have fallen into tiny pieces and have changed or challenged me. I've even fallen into a deep depression. But through Him, and Him alone, I regained my integrity. And now, know the signs and symptoms, if it all comes back like a "hidden disease".

I resolve to be a woman of integrity! The best gift for myself and everyone around me. No hidden secrets. God is my leader and my guide to stay in track!! I want to encourage woman to embrace the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment