Friday, January 6, 2012

The Resolution Revolution

Welcome! I'm truly excited about this. Growing myself and seeing your comments!
Well, let's start from the very beginning. I've highlighted some areas that I thought were good and got me thinking.
Pg 1...3rd paragraph. When I read that I felt like such a failure. That is me!! Did I even give it a try? Probably not!
Pg 2...2nd full paragraph at the bottom, in the middle. "We need to make sure the banner that flies over our lives and announces to the world who we genuinely are.....one that changes things in us and around us for the better."......I'm thinking YES!!! That is what I want!! I've always wanted that!
I can't stand facing my faults, but really its nice that its coming from a book that won't talk back...lol. I'm sure I'm not the only one ;) so let's open our hearts, close our mouths and read on.
Let's continue reading. Let's consider every suggestion and biblical principle and actually take time to resolving them into our own lives. This is really going to be life changing for me and hopefully for you as well! So before we end this section before chapter 1 starts. Go over the 13 resolutions again, on page 6,. The biggest part of these 13 Resolutions are the first two words, I Will! Let's keep this in mind as we continue reading each chapter........

No comments:

Post a Comment