Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Resolution for Women

Over a month ago, Eric and I went to see Courageous. It was an amazing movie. It stirred up many emotions with Eric and I.
During the movie we found out about this book, The Resolution for Women, and The Resolution for Men. Along with The Resolution print, which is for men. In signing and displaying it, it affirms their commitment to the Lord and their family.
We went to the local Christian bookstore right after watching the movie and they were sold out of everything. We finally found the books and print after Thanksgiving. We also pre ordered the movie.
Eric started reading The Resolution for Men right away. It had a true and deep affect on him!! Definitely see's things differently. At that time I had crochet orders up to my eyeballs. So I decided to make it a New Years resolution to read The Resolution for Women. Not only read it but blog my thoughts. Lord knows and I know I am not a perfect woman. I am always looking to grow, as a Christian, wife, mother, friend and just personally.
So saying this. I would love for you to join me. Add comments, agree or disagree with me. Whatever you like. I see this as being a women's bible study. Not meeting as a group at one time. But in your time.
God bless! May we grow as women together!!

2 comments:

  1. I received the book for our anniversary back in October, but haven't read it yet myself (although I started it once). Amy told me you were going to do this, so I am going to do it as well and figured I would blog, too. We can keep each other accountable with our reading!

    ReplyDelete