Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shredding

Yesterday I started Day 1 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It was embarrassingly hard. But I started it and that's a big step. So I wanted to do my body measurements so I could see if there was a noticeable difference by the end of the 30 days. I also think I'm going to extend the work out to last 2-3 weeks for each workout (there are 3 sessions)

So here are my measurements:
R bicep- 14 3/4
L bicep- 14 1/2
R thigh- 27 1/2
L thigh- 26 1/2
Waist- 45 1/2
Bust- 48
Belly- 52 1/2
Hips- 50 1/2

As you can see my belly, hips and waist are my major problem areas. And I added the belly because that is the one body FLAW that I can NOT stand on my body. So I'd love to see it gone!!!

Today was day 2 on the shred and it went so much better. Not that it wasn't difficult by any means. But just smoother! Thanks for the encouragement and keep the positive words coming!!!

2 comments:

  1. OK, just bought this dvd ... but have not given it a go yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! ;) First week is the worst. Working on consistantly now. That's my downfall!

    ReplyDelete