Monday, July 18, 2011

And now we make 7...

. 7-12-2011...is the date Liam decided he wanted to show himself.
Contractions 15 minutes apart at 1:30am, then by Erics 4:30am alarm they were 7 minutes apart. By the time our sitter got to our house, cause of the bad fog, it was 6:30 and contractions moved to 5-3 minutes apart. Which totally made me panic since the hospital is 25 minutes away.
Needless to say we made it to the hospital without a vehicle birth :) and by the time we got into our room and situated on monitors I was a good 5 cm. BUT, everything came to a sudden halt when the I.V. that was pushing an antibiotic in me, do to test done @ 35 weeks being group B positive. I found out that I'm allergic to. It took about 20-25 minutes just to get me breathing and thinking right. It was so scary! So we needs to slow everything down ......
7:30 pm and 3 pushes later...7:32 pm a beautiful little boy
Liam Merrick Quinn Heiss
20 inches
8 lbs 13 oz
It was easy peasy! And so thankful its over with! LOL
We have a healthy little boy and feel so blessed. I was definitely meant to be a mommy, but never knew God would give me 5 beautiful, healthy children. Thank you Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment